Find My iPhone v1.3
Category: Utilities apps
Updated: Oct 12, 2011
Size: 5.4 MB
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Seller: Apple Inc.
© 2011 Apple Inc.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use another iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app on another iOS device, open it, and sign in with your Apple ID. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map.You can then choose to display a message or play a sound, remotely lock your device, or erase your data on it.
Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in the iCloud settings on your device for you to locate it with this app.
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Display a message on the screen
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Remotely lock your device
• Remotely wipe your device to erase your personal data
Supported languages: English, Japanese, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Korean, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, Thai, Indonesian, Malay, Catalan, Hungarian, Vietnamese
• iOS 5 or OS X Lion v10.7.2 is required for iCloud users (iOS 3.1.3 or later is required for MobileMe users).
• iCloud account (available free with iOS 5 or OS X Lion) or MobileMe account is required.
• Internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.
What's New in Version 1.3
New features for iCloud users:
Ability to find a Mac
Option to request an email when an offline device comes online and is located